Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: EWS 64 Drivers ---- WHEN ????????????

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Gustavo Coronel Boselli's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2000
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thank you, Daniele for the recommendation. I tried out the new Set Manager v 3.10 and some soundbanks can be loaded - even SF2 file format.

    Best,
    Gustavo

    ------------------

  2. #22
    Inactive Member daniele's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey, now is out new official setM 3.12!
    from terratec site

    Tanks to terratec

    [This message has been edited by daniele (edited April 30, 2000).]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member straubgx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Arnoud,
    I agree with you saying that it is normal that a 3 years old souncard gets no more support.
    B U T:
    Fully equipped with 64MB and Microwave this is a synthesizer / sampler combination costing about 2000,- Deutschmarks !!
    Synthesizer get updates and support much more longer than gaming soundcards because they are much more expensive and the user are much more serious !
    EWS64XL deserves the support of a synth.
    Regards / Groetjes
    Gerrit

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Menno's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    People,
    am I the first to see...look at the TTpages.
    NEW ED!SON AND SETMANAGERS AND OTHER OTHER STUFF!!
    The skies are opening, I'm blinded by the light and I love it!!!!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member straubgx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    It's true ! It's true !
    A few hours before I would have sold the card !

    Hopefully now everything will be fine.

    Gerrit

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi all fellow musicians,
    All the stuff (drivers for NT/W2K, new W9x Setmanager and Ed!son) is on our site as well (Download section). So if you haven't got it yet, go to www.ews64.com.
    Have fun,
    Arnoud.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Menno's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    The first emotion when I looked at the TTpages (like every week) and found that there were all kinds of new stuff for the EWSXL was a mixture of unbelief and joy; a real surprise!
    And when my head started opening up, I wondered: why are they working in secret? Or did we scream too loud?
    Anyway, some communication and some serious replies from TT would have been nice.
    But HURRAY anyway...
    now I am going to test the programms.... eek

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •